注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
38.jpg
+ o3 x) J, e) H: Q
深思 | Deep Reflections
名副其实的大德们修行时,从不希求名声、财富及世间妙欲。恒常以身体力行来断除世间# B- ~% o' b: U3 h
贪欲,希求来世解脱。
, R. V$ U) @3 m; tSublime beings who are worthy of their names never seek fame, wealth, or other worldly
# j* v( d2 R! k' m: K7 qenjoyment on their spiritual path. Instead, they always practice what they preach in order to cut ) S( p$ M) q' U7 o; [( K
off mundane desires and attain liberation.3 ]0 _+ f% i. g
藏传佛教噶举派大译师慈祥(绰迫罗杂瓦1173-1225),曾到印度、尼泊尔依止克什米尔班智
  V' q) i% a: V; r2 b2 D" r: r达等大成就者,其间风餐露宿、夜以继日地精进研学,终得精通显密教言。回藏地后,广' c& e! ?5 S& A" |/ j" F
建寺院、弘扬佛法,使佛法之精妙甘露得以沐浴四方。他说:“不知身寿似水泡,不念死主
' u# ], t5 d# d6 i0 {% G6 ]8 t$ q已迫近,纵然修善极众多,仍为此生之武器。不晓名利乃幻化,未弃贡高利牵缚,纵然被, C1 ~% K  z& a  e
奉为圣者,仍为八法之仆役。今生残体未放弃,纵然励力勤修善,终将赤手奔来世,前途& i3 V+ G1 @% T; j8 O
渺茫真可怜!不懂轮回之过患,欲妙享乐不知厌,夸夸其谈空口言,亦为狡诈伪君子。”
& e$ ]( U1 m$ U3 a/ v' n% c8 UTsultrim Trophu Lotsawa (1173-1225), a master translator of the Kagyu lineage, went to India   r. _' t" _4 ^7 F
and Nepal to study Buddhism under the tutelage of great siddhas such as Pandita Kashmir.
' a+ [/ I& N0 b. b* F% w" ?During that period, he endured severe hardships of deprivation and hunger, yet around the clock 2 l' x0 H; l9 Q" E
his incredible diligence never flagged. In the end, he became vastly proficient in the teachings of 3 A( r: d2 R6 D& s
exoteric and esoteric schools. Upon returning to Tibet, he founded many monasteries and spread # G" N$ P* e4 l+ b2 n2 `: q2 m5 P
the Dharma, nourishing people in various places with the exquisite nectar of Buddhism. He has / j2 k$ |# W1 H/ l; k
Failing to see that life is just like a bubble, one is oblivious of the imminence of death.7 {$ j4 a# r. U4 i3 ~0 m7 ]
Although one performs numerous good deeds, the intention is to better this life only.4 e' G' `& B4 L% s+ k$ d
Failing to see fame and wealth as illusions, one covets prestige and is ensnared in profit making.: l6 f5 l) n2 h. v* ~9 J
Being respectfully regarded as supreme, yet one still succumbs to the eight worldly concerns.2 O2 V6 n7 T8 ~1 C& z( P, |2 X; S
Striving to do good deeds without first renouncing the corporeal body, one inevitably heads to
6 V  u$ `3 l' z$ dfuture lives empty-handed.
1 C0 t7 @& G' x) x" t5 F7 l, bHow downright miserable is this bleak prospect!
2 E" E0 p& M7 E: D% p; jUnaware of the defects of samsara, one craves worldly enjoyment untiringly.1 X5 _& K& v) ~- Z" e& z
Prattling hollow words all the time, one is nothing but a deceitful hypocrite.
$ L; o+ [/ w2 w- y他的大弟子《布顿佛教史》作者布顿仁波切在《自我教言》中也说:“为了即生亲怨之利益3 Y) G1 \7 [. W) ~0 {# @
,贪嗔积财摄受诸眷属,死时眷属受用不跟随,业果苦痛唯有己承受。梵天帝释转轮之王
# Y: Q$ w. U3 M5 H" x. R等,所获轮回乐果不稳固,死时未必不会堕恶趣,当于轮回生厌仁亲哲(布顿名)!”- I7 e+ m8 ~# k% W  F7 m3 ~
His main disciple Buton Rinchen Drub, the author of The History of Buddhism in India and Tibet, : _, T) P0 A. F8 F
also says in his Self-Instructions:
. l3 X! C3 V- F" ~; t9 L# ^For the sake of friends and foes in this life, you amass wealth and retinues with avarice and 5 Z) G- s& r- c3 s
None of your subjects will follow you when you die, you must bear the painful karma all by : S7 B/ d& q) @5 x* I/ \2 c$ I2 w
Brahmins, Indra, or Universal Monarchs enjoy great pleasures that are unreliable samsaric # R% `0 I, N( A2 p* A. g! @
When they die, there is no guarantee to avoid lower realms, so become weary to samsara,
7 C5 c, Y/ l$ o( u9 C0 L" s读到这些言教,联想到自己一生中虽然表面行善,但仔细观察,归根结底往往是为了自己
" u  A+ e% ?" j  W今生的利益。为众生、为来世的成分究竟有多少,没有很大把握。前辈大德们的高尚心行真令人羡慕。
) _0 h8 A1 v2 T$ n& v7 E  P' GReading these, I reflected carefully on the seemingly good deeds I have done so far. Most of
2 }# P4 R1 u7 q2 R; ]4 S* Xthem boiled down to self-serving for this life only; I am not even sure what portion of them has
, Z2 W% E! ^) L9 {: f* f& ybeen devoted to others or to future lives. How I admire the high realization and conduct of the : e( ~) G' L2 K% K
accomplished sages!5 F) {) l. K0 F% `2 D
与其临渊羡鱼,不如退而结网。从现在做起,也许还不是很晚。
1 H  m4 x2 K1 O+ S" GThe adage goes: “Instead of wasting time longing for the fish by the pond, it’s better to go back - N/ r, M5 Y8 s" H3 V
and prepare fishing nets.” I may as well take actions from now on; perhaps it’s still not too late!
% o$ H. K3 C7 G4 P# ?& P壬午年二月初七1 y# m" L# P7 U( [$ A0 _
2002年3月21日
, \( G  Z' w3 j& d( f& b7th of February, Year of RenWu9 B+ M- p; e" D6 N) x  z
March 21, 20026 z+ v( C9 k, C
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-25 18:31