388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
39.jpg 意供 | Mental Offerings- J( F7 n5 H1 i0 Q8 |- K
有等持及观想能力的人,依靠意幻供养不仅方便而且功德很大。其具体方法如下:% Q! n  d" k+ ^
Making mental offerings generates great merit. It is an easy task for those skilled in ' a5 Q% _! S" f7 P) W' N
concentration and visualization. The following provides specific steps:" u) V& p' q& v; ^7 T9 w. I
以等持观想各种供品持于手中,供养释迦牟尼佛或其他佛菩萨。若观想能力成熟,可观想
4 _- A" Q/ ^- P/ v/ K尽法界、尽虚空界,遍满诸传承上师、十方三世一切佛,种种菩萨、修行僧众海会围绕
. M" A, p8 D/ F3 n, X2 P  x。《宝箧经》云:“掌中观想诸供品,供养一尊佛陀前,供养诸佛亦复然,仙人等境仍如是& d. Q, Z( |' _7 J1 H; P8 c+ O
。”《华严经》中也有相同描述。# H. v: E$ Y& L! O- A5 ^
With a steady mind, imagine many excellent substances in your hands and offer them to Buddha
& @: L9 \. M8 B/ xShakyamuni or other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. If you are good at visualization, think
& D) K# ]$ R$ G3 x" @throughout space and reaching the end of the universe there gather the objects of veneration ! m0 ~  W; a8 C
like cloud banks—lineage lamas, Buddhas of the ten directions and three times, as well as
2 m0 y1 c; g9 N: `2 E# K+ s# g7 K# BBodhisattvas, sages, and noble Sanghas. The Sutra of Jewel Chest says: “Visualize many offering
9 h9 I3 u+ b: Wsubstances in your hands, offer them to the Buddha in front of you and to many other Buddhas 9 t2 x1 d* T# i$ \7 Y8 E
throughout the universe. Offer in the same way to all sublime beings.” Similar descriptions are
) g+ w6 M8 W( e  B  ?4 walso found in the Avatamsaka Sutra.& T- h& c( e( P/ q; g3 m
再观想自己与六道之无量众生以胜妙之供养:上妙珍馐、轮王七宝、花云、天音乐云、天
8 Y$ c. y( \0 h) a% q: {  w伞盖云,天衣服云,天种种香:涂香、烧香、末香,如是等云,一一量如须弥山王。燃种
$ @) Z5 u% j- S8 L  |种灯:酥灯、油灯、诸香油灯。一一灯柱,如须弥山;一一灯油,如大海水……以如是等
3 o/ l6 J2 \2 t# _6 F. q  X诸供养具而为供养。
6 c  k6 g0 g; ~7 P) K' aThen imagine yourself and limitless beings of the six realms presenting the most excellent gifts: " O/ U& d+ O" y" M$ l5 P
sumptuous nourishment, the seven jewels of the universal monarch, clouds of flowers, heavenly 7 `  _( ^) s# @1 E/ V# r
music, celestial parasols, angelic garment, all kinds of sublime perfumes—scented balms,
7 [; X1 g# _$ N" F% Z; xaromatic incense, fragrant powders, and so on. Each of these cloud offerings is equal in quantity 5 J! {1 \# _* p0 F. R0 X$ }* N
to Mt. Meru. Also present lamps of various kinds—butter lamps, oil lamps, and lamps of sweet
6 m9 q7 |) d  m: f, e: jperfumes, the wick of each lamp the size of Mt. Meru, the burning oil the amount of ocean & @) u. |4 s, Q$ e1 e
water. Ceaselessly offer such gifts in veneration.
' m/ ^4 l- _: |麦彭仁波切云:“等持意供者,以信心与恭敬心为基,由等持幻变无边之供云,以智慧了知  e$ w. M5 c5 d; Z" |. n
彼无自性者也。”
( [0 K( L- ?- G/ Q" RMipham Rinpoche teaches: “When making mental offerings, first establish faith and devotion, % q& e3 u; K/ Q
then in a state of concentration imagine limitless offerings as cloud banks; at the same time,
$ F& U# H/ Q$ y& T+ j+ v4 a% `realize with wisdom that none of them has any real essence.”
. v# U0 W2 A8 k3 d3 P$ d# f6 x由此可见,与其为供养上师、佛陀而以欺骗手段造作恶业,还不如以清净心意幻供养为妙
" `8 }) T3 Y) ?) a- c5 pHence, in honoring spiritual masters and the Buddhas, it would be better to make mental
, _9 F- l& z$ ]1 ~8 u1 d& Cofferings with a pure mind, rather than to make material offerings through trickery or deception.2 B$ D& }8 V$ W: V- b, i$ D) g
供养乃为令诸佛菩萨欢喜之法,“上报四重恩,下济三途苦”是每位佛子之本分。但如果为$ M; i1 |% g: V/ `; b! ^7 l" l( L- ~
供养佛菩萨而伤害其它众生,实为舍本趋末之颠倒行为。; Q6 t" v* {0 ]- ~* R7 e$ z) x
Making offerings is a skillful means to please the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Every follower of & D' x1 E, s" s4 ^
Buddhism should advocate, “repaying the four great kindnesses and easing the sufferings of the ) l; ^% B7 X" \& ^2 \- {# H
three realms.” But should we harm other living beings in the name of offerings to the Buddhas
, ?  k4 j) U( Oand Bodhisattvas, it would be a perverted act that barters the trunk for branches.0 l) }- r7 p) @! T3 X! ^) [" o
如果每天利用片刻时间,以观想自性清净力之缘起,而修持意幻供养,定会获得无边功德/ E$ }* ^3 G$ S! `
Every day, take just a few minutes to practice mental offering with a mind arising from innate 7 ~; V( m4 f, x
purity. By doing so, we are sure to accumulate boundless merit.) X' O- t( Y" p0 r
众生能依靠如此之多的方便法积累二资,真是令人欢喜。: q5 m, [+ ?8 b0 U0 }# |/ q
There are many skillful means like this for us to accumulate the two merits of wisdom and 7 E3 J  M2 G/ A3 k, J& ^1 J
compassion. How wonderful!) K! c, L6 w# m% f! |5 H
壬午年二月初八  , @# C' v8 l) ^* \; a
2002年3月22日: I! Y- x/ w2 {  L2 V4 V1 n, V6 ~
8th of February, Year of RenWu
$ e4 ^9 E6 C3 s. Q) h9 p8 h) b3 ZMarch 22, 2002/ q& \% X5 Z, X" U! B+ t( R
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 18:21