注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-22 19:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
40.jpg 价值——索达吉堪布

8 m% ~2 a) r1 n* m" A# L哈哈!5 S$ S  W# E: K: H; i7 h
Haha!
! @1 l: o# g; \, J1 M  L曾有一个人五年中在上师前听闻了如海一般的显密佛法。离开上师一年后,就把所听闻的
% c$ c; E5 N; N一切教言忘得干干净净,只是牢牢记得供养给上师的500元钱。+ e" S# m& p; n, L0 g5 Y" t
There was once a man who in five years received numerous exoteric and esoteric teachings from : D$ V! ]7 c$ L+ J$ B) P4 E) e4 \& G
his master. After he left his teacher, however, in a matter of only one year he forgot completely
7 r$ c; Q6 f) X& ?" i  Pall the instructions he had heard. The only thing he kept firmly in his mind was the 500-yuan he
, a9 A( Q$ ~2 W7 ~9 ?2 zhad offered to his master.
& K+ t8 h* o" S$ P' m; L! q( |! b其实这种现象比较普遍。很多人都不明白,在具德上师前听闻佛法时供养的功德,凡夫是
) q1 U# j8 K' Y3 O% D' I# e  |无法衡量的。为听闻佛法,作再大的供养也是值得的。
& K3 q; n0 j: f/ g& kIt is quite common to hear stories like this. But ordinary people do not know the vast merit of ' k- V: f1 Q0 f' s
offerings to an authentic spiritual teacher from whom one is receiving the Dharma. Actually, no " D' P- n6 N: D3 w9 Z& s
amount of gift is too big to offer for the sake of learning the Dharma.
! i; r1 |/ X1 @" V* [我等大师释迦牟尼佛在因地转世为月亮王子时,为听闻四句偈子的佛法,供养了4000两黄
( s. n- z3 {: V0 n8 o  y  A. W* e金。父王得知后说:“你为法舍弃的财物太多了吧!”月亮王子说:“佛法是十分珍贵的,就/ O2 o2 q7 }2 w4 Q. k3 \
是舍弃王位及国家所有的财产也值得,更何况4000两黄金!”9 P( C5 o8 O5 p0 y) G0 X# T
Lord Buddha Shakyamuni, when once incarnated as Prince Moonlight, offered 4,000 taels of pure # n- ]' }1 }8 W  _5 Y
gold in order to receive a four-verse Dharma. Upon hearing this, his father king said: “Aren’t you 2 J  f7 p9 ]* A" ~* q5 o- W
giving away too much for the Dharma?” Prince Moonlight replied: “The Dharma is most precious, % m, v& A/ [' |2 k8 X, w
even giving up the throne and all the fortune in the kingdom would be well worth it, let alone 8 |8 v; A  f9 C; m$ W% P9 f
4,000 taels of gold!”
' m' J/ @  B% k$ R4 ]" @" t月亮王子所求的只是显宗的一般法门,若在具德上师前得灌顶、密法,其恩德更是金钱所
! I" R( x: A) w2 W难以衡量和报答的。在《贤愚经》中也有佛陀为听闻四句偈子的佛法,曾在身上点千灯的
' `# u1 |3 `1 Q2 y7 t公案。
4 V3 j* }; ~" ~9 s! _# ?8 H2 WThe teachings Prince Moonlight requested were only the common ones in Sutrayana. Should
: M) u4 E" l5 u) k6 S# ?- Dempowerment or pith instructions in Vajrayana from an authentic master have been involved;
: f- ]) ^. b& W* ythe kindness bestowed on him would have been beyond measure and reciprocation. In the Sutra ; r* z8 y. [9 ~; T# k* N
of the Wise and the Foolish, there is a story of how the Buddha, in order to receive a four-verse 4 p5 I- o0 u3 l
Dharma, lit one thousand lights in his own body as offerings.- R5 Y# u9 B# a/ u* f
即使是世间的智慧,也是以金钱难以衡量的。
) D3 ?$ n* w" c% f. YEven worldly wisdom is beyond appraisal by money.# s+ G5 D/ x$ W/ }2 u3 B
曾有一位叫尽见的大臣,国王给了他500两黄金,委派他去购买别国最好的东西。他走了
% a% w2 G8 W1 d0 m, f) u很多国家,一直没有买到。; @; Y' e, }; H/ }  s$ f2 p
Once a king entrusted 500 taels of gold to his minister Jin Jian and asked him to procure the most . f5 @$ H- J4 [
valuable thing from other kingdoms. The minister traveled to many countries but found nothing
. H) P3 V$ E1 }' d1 e( M  Uworth buying.
& q8 D* m% D2 Q5 R. n, K一天,他遇见一位老人在街上喊着:“卖智慧了!谁要买智慧?”, p/ q4 `& C2 }: i% U
One day he heard an old man calling out from the street: “Wisdom for sale! Who want to buy # L. O* `- I+ [; M
wisdom?”; i) T' X7 Z( G( ]3 k
大臣心想,这个东西我们国家没有,就问道:“怎么卖?”
9 u) @8 v! ~0 \% H9 ^/ DThe minister thought to himself, that’s what we need in our country. He asked: “How much is
3 M. T( Y# z* d( G/ Git?”
7 b; \; w5 S$ ]3 v1 t8 N8 Q2 P8 B& `“五百两黄金,要先付款。”
% h. K2 T; V& u  S* \" |“500 taels of gold, but you must pay in advance.”
1 B8 {: x* F' N大臣交出黄金后,老人字正腔圆地说道:“这可是真正的人生智慧,一共12个字,你务必记6 B3 q8 w' c, a7 o2 e8 L
住‘缓一缓,再生气。想一想,再行动。’”大臣听后心里直喊冤枉,后悔不迭,认为500两黄, N) V/ l# {( \- V, z# K9 x
金可惜了
/ H9 u# C8 b2 p# ]6 F/ RThe minister handed out the gold, and henceforth the old man articulated clearly and
; q2 X4 c8 C% i; u: O. q2 Hdeliberately: “Listen: what I am going to say is the infallible wisdom of life. There are 12 words in ) R8 \. m2 K5 X
it. You must remember them perfectly. Here: ‘Hold one minute, then get angry. Think once
5 G7 |) @- {7 N2 Tmore, then take action.’” Hearing this, the minister thought he had been tricked unjustly; seized
" L0 Q& a3 y7 b* D( dwith intense remorse, he was sure he had squandered the 500 taels of gold.
; l' ]1 b) T. L! O回到家里,已是深夜。进到卧室,见妻子身旁躺着一个人,不由得心想:“这个水性杨花的
6 V* g: V9 t& d6 y) _女人,居然敢红杏出墙,背着我与人通奸!”想到这里,就气不打一处来,立即抽出宝剑向
- U4 l, m. e; B. c. Y/ t" S- [% Z妻子刺去。忽然,他想起了那12个字,就一边念一边仔细察看,才发现那人竟然是自己的
$ f( g+ k! k0 K& Z母亲。原来,今天妻子生病了,母亲是特意来照料她的。
- f: ?# N- y  G" sWhen he got home, it was very late at night. He went to his bedroom and there was someone 5 d% W# a% k5 H* M, b% s
sleeping next to his wife. He couldn’t help but think: “This unfaithful bitch dares to carry on an
  _, V; }. Q; n) P* maffair, sleeping with someone behind my back!” Enraged, he pulled out his sword and was about
2 ~* a* M: T( D& b2 Z$ [to slay his wife. Suddenly, he recalled the 12 words, so he repeated them while taking another 9 i# n  e& K8 b6 k' v1 r
closer look. He discovered that the person lying next to his wife was actually his own mother. It
7 b3 `4 O; ~7 c( `  \turned out that his wife was ill today, and his mother had made a special trip to come help her.+ U- \$ _6 y2 S! Q+ g
大臣这才醒悟过来,这句话的确是真正的智慧啊!500两黄金岂能与妻子和母亲的性命相8 d3 h& ?- }' a" k
比!& ~' {* d3 i+ A$ c: }! e
It dawned on the minister then and there that these words did embody true wisdom! How can ( u+ g9 v5 M. J5 ]' ~9 v" q" t
500 taels of gold be compared to the lives of his wife and mother!
. R. J1 _* z2 A' ?. H8 M世间很多令人后悔之事的发生,都是因为缺乏智慧的缘故,可见不论是世间还是出世间,
& S: u" M6 N  r6 S' b智慧都是无比珍贵的。) S' d: C8 i4 y; D! P3 ]
In this world, it is exactly the lack of wisdom that causes many regrettable things to happen. 3 e% v9 e; p% g0 V& ?/ ~' Q- k4 L
Therefore, wisdom is supremely precious, either worldly or spiritual.
/ o1 K! e, k1 |6 ^9 c0 f+ ]4 G. `3 P+ n壬午年二月初九
% H0 k' }6 }; e% o+ n2002年3月23日
9 R) }/ M4 q+ B: |' r9th of February, Year of RenWu
; O: F5 D9 A4 I) t5 T+ W* @- LMarch 23, 20026 {% ]) v# }( t6 D
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-25 23:53