威望
388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-27 21:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
四力——索达吉堪布

% e; F" |. a4 d  ~- z0 t  L我们知道藏传佛教无论格鲁派还是宁玛派等其他教派,忏悔时都依四对治力。修习汉传佛* I. a# ]( \. G/ W0 a; j
教的有些人却以为这是藏地修法,没有必要采用,这种见解实为井蛙之见。
. a* m2 {9 F/ Z, F6 Z0 u' d1 w) RIt is well known that in Gelugpa, Nyingmapa, or other schools of Tibetan Buddhism, every
+ J# K, Q9 d3 B: P4 _, r5 y0 k  ?purification practice relies on the four powers of antidote. Some Han Buddhist practitioners, ! ~" D: `0 @5 K% A: x
however, consider it a mere Tibetan tradition and hence neglect it. Such a viewpoint misses the 7 j: b' R2 _  Q5 H& T
big picture.
- c" j4 ^+ a+ [5 e其实,这也是藏传佛教将佛经窍诀灵活应用于修法的具体体现。四对治力在《大藏经》的. v  A" K0 ]9 k* B8 y3 f4 O
经论中多有记载。如《宣说四法经》云:“弥勒,菩萨若具四法,则能压制所造所积之一切
) T7 Y) C1 z* W3 ^) G8 d: Q罪。何为四法?厌患对治力、现行对治力、返回对治力、所依对治力。厌患对治力即若行9 C/ `+ [. v1 _" y
不善业则多生悔心;现行对治力即虽作不善业但也极为精勤行善;返回对治力即真实受戒& R; I6 A' C* e6 s) V( W$ C
后获得不再就犯之戒;所依对治力即皈依佛、法、僧三宝与不舍菩提心。”
' g4 |& \: K! G( X" \: hIn fact, this practice epitomizes how Tibetan Buddhism aptly applies Buddha’s pith instructions.
& \, f: C" |3 s: c6 yIn the Chinese Buddhist canon Tripitaka, there are many accounts of the four powers in sutras : s1 o) n& c2 }1 Z: F5 s# ^
and shastras. For instance, the Sutra Teaching the Four Dharmas says: “Maitreya, if a Bodhisattva
* I. x2 ^; d5 i; u; ]2 L5 W/ Spossesses these four Dharmas, all the evil deeds which have been performed and accumulated
6 X7 L- ^2 x" r# n. u! E2 ?will be overcome. What are these four? They are: the power of regret, the power of action, the
6 X* p, T$ D+ s* opower of resolution, and the power of support. As for the power of regret, if we have done
0 e- W2 F8 \. q) v. @* enegative actions, we repent them strongly. As for the power of action, it is the remediation of
% ]3 |; C6 n" v1 b4 P: o% \4 ]our evil deeds; we strive to do wholesome actions. As for the power of resolution, we make
9 v0 @' A5 G5 H9 G% P; z$ c  L0 ~* Jgenuine vows never to repeat the same evil deeds again. As for the power of support, we go for 6 }# j% I+ V# w0 q
refuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, and always uphold bodhichitta.”
) j! W- a& B  g( H- V5 f* i. B5 o不仅仅是四对治力,包括金刚萨埵心咒,也不是藏传佛教特有的忏悔咒,在《三猛厉调服
9 E: i  g0 ~; x) I& i0 U9 h1 s4 l经》中对此也有详细记载。
$ I2 d/ d+ G# N3 e! K+ s7 FThus the four powers of antidote are not exclusively found in Tibetan Buddhism. Moreover, the - p$ |; @9 s  D% P  V" ]. C
recitation of the Vajrasattva mantra has been described in detail in the Sutra of Three Wrathful
; D! M. K: ~1 O2 z2 g6 h- sWays of Taming as well.' L8 \- ^  ]0 t9 {8 w9 \
现在的众生往往只知道造作恶业,具足智慧而厉行忏悔的人却微乎其微。《弥勒狮吼请问
) e) r( j1 [4 W3 N; T经》云:“愚人造恶业,不知忏悔罪,智者忏悔罪,不与业同住。”7 V, D2 v6 j: z' X) Z$ O
People these days are committing non-virtues all the time and hardly anyone bothers to repent ; l) d, Z$ \' s6 O, W% O" Z/ Q% M0 z
sincerely with wisdom. The Sutra of the Great Lion’s Roar Requested by Maitreya says: “The fool
  a3 e7 {2 C6 `4 acommits evil karmas and knows not to confess faults. The wise person purifies faults and
) C/ T; X/ z- C' `$ hdissociates from negative karmas.”! u0 Y; }  X  Q0 _4 S- l
所以不论是藏传佛教还是汉传佛教,若依四对治力忏悔,即能遣除无量罪障。如果因前世3 l$ @3 m# d  V( j  N& j! O
习气难以更改,不能完全断除杀生、妄语等恶习,但如果能每天诚心念诵金刚萨埵心咒,2 L% w: h1 j+ Z6 B7 |, V3 U
也会有不可思议功德。" Z- m# v- F  Y1 U2 y# g
Therefore, either Tibetan Buddhism or Han Buddhism contains the practice of confession with 6 G; w- z( [/ @, ^
four antidotes that, if followed properly, will purify innumerable non-virtues. However, someone
7 ]7 S) m* f' X1 K$ p4 zwith recalcitrant habits from past lives may find it difficult to renounce completely bad # S( X" \/ g/ b! ^: p1 H0 M
tendencies such as taking lives or telling lies. In this case, by reciting sincerely the Vajrasattva
3 M2 F1 X# q& N0 s4 Z# imantra every day, one can still accrue incredible merits.
- |. X/ Y  W3 q$ ^3 Z但愿人们在散乱之余,不要忘了忏悔。
6 W: w, b. x  K6 S& ~, oI hope people will not forget the purification practice besides tending to other distractive
) g5 \6 Z; p) sactivities!+ F$ o6 v& O" E9 l- \
壬午年二月初十
5 ?" M# ?$ Z+ G- u# D, L9 m# R( O  _2002年3月24日5 y. [0 Z$ [5 {6 [# ?: C
10th of February, Year of RenWu/ `3 S. i# G: V0 @: N6 k
March 24, 2002
5 z2 k5 g! V5 T* \: e2 W
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 18:12