注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 06:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

& K) A/ [5 d2 A$ P9 {  D; ?
月光 | Moonlight
夕阳收尽了西边的最后一抹余晖。四下沉寂,我等待着“林竹翳如”的夜幕降临,使我得以" `# k: O' j# ~4 d+ m) A9 B% x4 ]+ m
在黑暗中独享南方春夜的悠然。然而,我徒劳了。一轮皓月悬挂虚空,清幽的月色给房屋
: Y( M; Y& l7 q7 z% F- ?6 ?' ~、树林、花园,镀上了一层银白。真是“千江有水千江月,万里无云万里天。”
* ~: }% C5 p* vThe last twilight in the western sky vanished with the setting sun. With silence all around, I9 k; r4 C/ K+ t3 v
waited for the evening curtain to roll out so that I could enjoy by myself a peaceful night in% D, I. D* V5 H9 ?0 B$ R& _$ Q
spring. This, it turned out, was just my wishful thinking. Suspended in the high void was a bright% f" L+ B( J4 \0 ~: k% P
full moon that sprinkled a fine layer of silver dust over houses, trees, and the garden. It was4 L- D2 C5 o3 r9 L! Z
exactly as described in the poem:
2 @6 O0 G2 ^% @2 u' ^* TSo long as there is water in the rivers,' ~7 M1 T: P8 Q7 D: Y
Even if there are thousands of them,
9 d8 D6 h. d* h# ]The moon will be reflected in each." K: K1 r* I% B6 `* r! ~
So long as the sky is unobstructed by clouds,+ F4 T: _" t: n# e: E3 x- ?; ?8 Y
No matter how many thousands of miles it spans,' t& A& }+ q/ n. ?, K2 J
It is all clear sky.! B' ]/ G$ w; |7 E  y
池塘中、脸盆里、甚至下雨积下的水坑中,都无一例外地盛着那圆圆的、光亮的脸,仿佛, R# V; H+ {2 ~6 ^3 ^2 E& l. L
捞之可得。难怪世人有“猴子捞月”的传说了。2 T" O/ m5 i- T
In the pond, washbasin, or even puddles from the rain, there appeared this round bright face, as
! y9 s9 P* a+ T8 a& g% {8 G) D  [# p# |if screaming to be picked up. No wonder the folklore of “Moon-Capturing by the Monkeys” came
8 G/ Z7 `% L# hinto existence.
- t3 \; b# A4 K( d, O- A% e( j的确,无论地上有多少水器,只要水面平静,水质清净,皆能显现皎洁月影。同样,无论2 k2 r  G, I, E; F: ?
多少人,若能以净心观想佛陀,佛也会立即来至彼前,为其加持,排其苦恼,令其安乐。
3 x" l  k; ]) Y) p6 O7 m0 [Indeed, regardless of how many water containers there are on the ground, all will reflect the
/ e' j( i/ N% Ssame beautiful moon as long as the water surfaces are clean and calm. Similarly, regardless of
! \7 N* b+ p7 F, ~/ h8 ohow many people there are on earth, as long as they visualize the Buddha with a pure mind, the
# e- c4 @# }, v* L/ _. K1 _/ f9 g. e+ wBuddha will appear in front of them to bestow blessing, dispel suffering, and bring happiness.
3 z7 f( E& O% d《宝积经》云:“何人作意佛,能仁住彼前,恒时赐加持,解脱一切罪。”可见如此做法有* W2 a  T& @! j7 x9 S) _, [' i
很大功德。《三摩地王经》曰:“散步安住站立卧,何人忆念能仁尊,本师恒时住彼前,彼' `3 V, [* x% ]4 L0 c  ?" ?
者将获广大果。”也许有人会疑惑,为何佛陀会在转瞬之间来至我们面前呢?其原因是因为
: r, ~2 f4 i* m9 _4 X* [自己的心无丝毫垢染,加上智悲尊者的大悲力显现而致。《大圆满心性休息》云:“观想彼: e3 m' F3 b5 e9 M! M  D
临极应理,此为自心清净力,智悲尊主大悲力,佛说如意成所愿。”# u3 i5 u8 [$ X1 g4 L/ R% ]
The Jewel Heap Sutra (Ratnakuṭa Sutra) says: “Should anyone think of the Buddha with faith, the
. Y# d3 u" `6 OBuddha is there, right in front of them, constantly granting his blessings and freedom from all
* ~" X- H+ e5 S+ fharm.” Hence to think of the Buddha is very meritorious. The King of Concentration Sutra also  y4 {4 V: f% m9 s$ @  l# W
says: “Whoever recollects the Buddha while walking, standing, sitting, or sleeping will always be+ M2 P0 v; D5 S. D* c1 x
in Buddha’s presence, and will attain vast accomplishment.” People may wonder: How could the, {, E  c  d, X% m( Z
Buddha come to us the moment we think about him? Such manifestation is made possible by our
/ E6 g) O7 P' A1 a+ L" `% ~minds being absolutely pure and by the power of Buddha’s great compassion. A Treatise on
: R2 S- J9 E9 l  PFinding Comfort and Ease in the Nature of Mind says: “Due to the power of our innate purity and
, ~! d6 U+ H' ~8 Y# Athe power of Buddha’s great compassion, the Buddha will approach us and grant whatever is
! I( [/ u: D! f* C9 kdesired just as we visualize him.”1 l! k/ w* p( U/ X2 d+ A
如果一个佛教徒,每天一次也不观想释迦牟尼佛,应该感到惭愧。我们应思维经典中的金
: ]: f+ W) [- h/ T刚语,这样对我们消除魔障、获得信心、增加智慧,均有无边利益。当然,如果信心的器
3 t) t: F- i% e- `9 V- e皿倒扣,则永远也不会显现佛光月影。
2 Z1 C1 O. ?" m* ^) XAs Buddhists, if we let a day go by without thinking of at least once of Buddha Shakyamuni, we
: l+ J; k# I  T# j4 fshould feel ashamed. We should constantly reflect on the adamantine words of the scriptures,
6 R, R/ R2 e5 ~. p7 b! K) A. y: W: Wwhich will bring us vast benefit in dispelling obstacles, establishing faith, and enhancing wisdom.
) S  S. K7 p9 B" ]On the other hand, if the vessels of our faith were turned upside down, then neither the moon) U# Z( c! q/ J; E  \/ ~" y
reflection nor any form of the Buddha would ever appear to us.
$ L" M# j8 @( r5 `壬午年二月十五日  $ v$ F) q4 z3 z0 j
2002年3月28日+ @- d' ]3 ~( s# @% H0 g
15th of February, Year of RenWu
- d0 G. K8 ]" M# \/ P+ c  lMarch 28, 2002
5 p( Y, Z9 \/ |% B; _
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 05:51