0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

9 l( N8 \* T* [# \9 k
无求 | No Craving
夏沃工巴格西(班玛香秋)是噶当派的三大弟子之一。他一生舍弃世间法,精进修持,终于" \0 T- W- g# e7 ~7 ?" m, ~- r' N
获得大成就。示现圆寂时身体化为舍利,留与后人,在佛教史上写下了光辉的一页。
1 L& g5 h/ _8 IGeshe Shaupa (Padma Changchub) is one of the three great disciples in the Kadampa lineage. All
. {) T2 l$ |  K/ b; K2 ~; p8 x( Ahis life he gave up the mundane world and practiced the Dharma assiduously. He finally attained7 q2 E7 G! |) k7 K1 L
supreme realization. Upon his nirvana, his body turned into many precious relics for future- p( k+ N4 j: f! e0 y
generations to treasure. His legacy marks a glorious chapter in the history of Buddhism.
" v9 w' @1 ^+ I" \他在对弟子的教言中说道:“如果相信我的话,立时就可获得安乐,即使相信我,也没有
( e3 L' d/ K5 q; V3 u, n& z+ z其他的高招,没有其他的诀窍,就是令其舍弃今生。”又说,“使我们今生来世蒙受痛苦
2 d" Y. x$ \* K( V  I- L的一切根源,就是对今生的贪执,所以必须削减对今生的贪执,如果丧心病狂地追求今世
5 O; P2 P% i" A3 Z  Q  T的安乐,其心就绝对不会快乐,即使忙忙碌碌、东奔西跑、疲惫不堪也于事无补。甚至痛. o0 P6 n3 G$ w0 J* c+ D
苦、罪业、恶言也会不约而同地降临。因此,应当将泛滥成灾的贪欲之念驱之门外,如果
# c0 m# S* J5 z0 L能将贪念赶尽杀绝的话,幸福安乐的生活将从此拉开帷幕。因此,若想让今生来世都获得
2 ~3 x, C! _8 t9 n8 }快乐,至少应从心底生起什么也不贪求、什么也不蓄积的心念。不欲获得是最殊胜的获得: `3 r# p* J0 v% \
,不念名声是最殊胜的名声,不趋赞誉是最殊胜的赞誉,不求眷属是最殊胜的眷属。如果
7 K; b2 R# I1 ]9 `诚心想修法,就必须让心依于贫穷,贫穷乃至死亡。一旦生出此种念头,则无论天、魔、
+ q5 _( E' }: K8 N& b  h; J人都不能侵犯,如果不遗余力地算计今生,则只能自取其辱,不但自己品尝自己酿成的苦
0 j0 Q# f* y: m$ C% H$ a  |酒,还要承受他人的讥讽,来世还须奔赴恶趣去感受无边无际的痛苦。”8 b6 _7 m2 o: P0 n+ m/ D. T* H3 D3 _
In his instructions to disciples he says: “Should you take my words, happiness is immediately0 b! {3 A* E, @" A8 j
within reach. In fact, even if you trust me, I have neither better shortcuts nor other brilliant
1 C6 H  C% B' q9 v3 Dideas. The salient point is just to renounce this life.” And again: “The root cause of all our( Q9 l5 w5 V$ G$ z7 q
sufferings in this and future lives is the attachment to the present life. Therefore, we must cut) Y: _# Y5 M8 L/ {+ v# I
down this clinging. Chasing frantically after your enjoyment of this life, happiness will elude you.
7 ^0 l& @6 H# ONo amount of sweating or rushing about to the point of total exhaustion is of any use. Instead,; `- D7 `) h( V7 U$ ?1 h* b
misery, harm, and bickering may befall you simultaneously. Hence, be sure to drive off the
* K9 v1 I; B0 Q5 E( b6 pavaricious mind that runs rampant. If you can extinguish all the cravings and spare none of them,4 V) l0 o* H: v7 _" |
a life of happiness and joy will play out for you. If one wants happiness in this and future lives,
4 j% t3 g2 O+ t- `; ^8 ?one should, at the minimum, cultivate a non-grasping mind and an attitude of amassing nothing.1 h2 d) z- a! S
The best gain is to garner nothing; the best reputation is to forsake fame; the best praise is to
, y* h" t# C7 J1 ishun from applause; the best retinue is to give up followers. To practice Dharma sincerely, your
! U* N5 _! V& Z$ `# H# R6 gambition in life should be poverty, and to be willing to remain poor until the end of life. If you, H! u! P" o0 |+ c, {6 w$ p
have this attitude, no god, demon, or human being will ever be able to make difficulties for you.
  R( M: L0 ~, W* D. }2 B2 IBut if all you care about is to gain satisfaction in this life, you will bring disgrace upon yourself.4 J9 L0 W. \3 p: L
You’ll have to bear not only the consequences of your own doing but also scorn from others, and, z. ]7 {: y! t! k
rush to lower realms of endless tortures in future lives.”
% [* r) r+ d# Y. M- e6 j$ l基确巴(名森丹华,潘地加扎法王的弟子,精通教法,证悟圆满,创建果莫亚寺,度生事业; g9 d, _: I1 Y: X
广大无边,培养造就了雅得班钦等一大批名声卓著的大弟子,被人们尊称为基确法王)云, V9 n' G5 T0 ]  t$ y# m
:“若以风扫此生念,即可称为厌离者,何亦不需念头生,美名广传遍大地,为修法故舍
0 Y1 b& K5 y, m& I身寿,和风吹送称赞语。”
  ~- }: L( J" [3 [: f! }7 oGyijapa or Seng Denhua by name was a disciple of H.H. Pande Gyaltsen. With proficiency in all
0 G/ M; j/ K2 H# [the teachings and perfect realization, he founded the Gou Moya Monastery. He caused# t  }4 _' r! i* ]; O
numerous beings to embrace Buddhism and trained a large number of outstanding disciples such
  M1 {: f; c) Q" Z7 Uas Yade Benchen. He is honored as His Holiness Gyija. He says:
) i2 f; n* q. S' o: `Having cast the worries of this life to the wind, one deserves the name of an ascetic.
0 @1 c; D0 Q" U' d  Y8 `Even though such a person has no desire for fame, yet his good reputation is known all over." P% f+ E4 b0 K; S* ~0 Q
The wind, admiring his will of giving up life and limb for the Dharma, sends breezes of
9 x9 [7 `, ?4 _# U+ l6 O+ N! Scompliments all over.
$ I4 _$ B+ E( P$ C一个修行人如果没有调服自己的心,希求太多,只能为希求所累。所以,要想成就大事业1 R, V5 |5 t4 ~9 A
,无欲无求极为重要。
  \" t# X6 R5 b1 L- w0 [3 G. Q. T3 YUnless a practitioner has tamed his own mind, he’ll still have unending desires and be burdened
: ?% i: t& U: k- lby them. Therefore, to attain great spiritual accomplishment, it is of utmost importance to
8 j; e) U- r1 Q* }& Grelinquish all greediness and cravings.
( x% z/ _- c. H3 C& z) l' s! p: f# C壬午年二月十七日  
/ `! Y. n9 n$ `1 [2002年3月30日  ! R1 L1 P7 F1 h3 A  Q
% b+ H& v3 B, e
17th February, Year of RenWu
8 ^- [' C. ~# j, ^2 K$ i9 ^March 30, 20025 }+ v: ]) _! [  s
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 15:46