注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-4 20:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
8 r: ]4 A/ e8 V, Y8 J! t
记住 | Bear in Mind
藏地近代的依科金刚上师(秋央让卓),是公认的证悟大圆满的瑜伽师。据说他是布玛莫扎- g: U: \8 k1 T% H! r$ _
的化身。他平时对弟子要求十分严格,常常示现威严身相。想拜见他也十分困难,除非特
: V; s. N. G, m7 T- H殊开许。法王如意宝晋美彭措曾在15岁时见过他。
, a9 E2 a' b* S  w+ D1 t+ y! NChoyang Rongdrok, or Vajra Master Yekho of contemporary Tibet, is widely recognized as a  ~5 W  K. l# A; q+ J3 x5 q! @
realized yogi of the Great Perfection. It is believed that he is the reincarnation of Master: }- {  l3 D5 D" b% q
Vamilamitra. He usually assumed a wrathful appearance and trained his disciples strictly with6 \0 N* S8 g1 b; B% i2 [2 \
high demands. He rarely granted audiences, except for special cases. Our beloved Choeje (King of- x2 q1 D8 I! t$ k3 I: `
Dharma) Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche had the fortune to meet him at age 15.( E; l) y7 C" N! }; x( ^7 z' Y$ j
晚年时,他在色达的翁达镇附近的山上修建闭关房,并为100多位闭关者宣讲佛法。弟子圆
3 U2 ?  Y1 q% O( M1 ~寂时都相继示现了不同程度的成就之相。
* s# I" R& U  n" r! s% p% _$ yDuring his later years, Choyang Rongdrok built retreat huts on the mountains near Wenda
) p5 A3 @& F. I, CCounty in Sertha and gave Dharma teachings to 100 or so retreatants. Many of his disciples
8 V' ?& O2 C* J3 M8 {: ^, m" zattained accomplishment and displayed various signs when they were entering into nirvana." m! F- V$ h) [( H! t
一次,弟子索朗彭措曾向他求最殊胜的法,他说:“将吾等大恩上师观于头顶,时刻祈祷
; N9 k  i8 r5 q5 F' L并受四灌顶,将心与智慧融为一体。平时将外面一切色相观为上师的身体,一切声音了知$ g6 P8 _* |7 Q$ b( `
为上师的语言,一切分别念抉择为上师的智慧。总之,一切器情之显现皆为上师相。吃饭- [3 s: x. t) D$ \5 k
的时候,将上师观于喉间,进行饮食甘露供养,可遣除罪障,令饮食之举成为会供;睡眠: N, T2 f  l) A  q8 M8 t$ V2 W
的时候,将上师观于心间,上师身体所发之光明周遍一切世界,自己化光融入上师;临死. \1 k) d2 B  j$ U, l
的时候,不要焦急万分,手忙脚乱,而应平静地将上师智慧与自己的心观想为无二无别而
! N' l* X. o8 y安住。这是一切往生法的根本。即使你们依止我一百年,我也没有更殊胜的教言了。希望3 j; ~) j# m2 p0 }3 H) e
你们能牢记!”
8 }! o* `7 B9 j' O7 d5 h; hHis disciple Sonam Phuntsok once requested an incomparable instruction of him. The master
. t3 c0 }5 j9 j$ X! e" utaught: “Visualize the supremely kind master on the crown of your head, pray to him constantly
5 d  V. T( f& p5 zand receive the four empowerments from him, merge your mind with wisdom. Perceive all
) M( M4 x" [0 f; C; v1 tappearances as the body of the master’s, all sounds as the speech of the master’s, and all
* D! p7 o+ B, M% i! ldiscursive thoughts as the display of the master’s wisdom. In brief, all phenomena, animate or2 R( M3 l! O0 y* s8 m* }5 E' k
inanimate, are entirely the manifestation of the master. While eating, visualize the master at
. K. `  G6 O- L9 X/ c: w& vyour throat, and offer him the food as amrita. This will dispel defilements and transform ordinary  K. p" h5 E( j% M
food into a tsog offering. As you go to sleep, visualize the master at the center of your heart,
% b7 w/ v: J% tradiating light that reaches all realms. You then melt into light and become one with him. When# j+ g' A% m: m( l
death approaches, do not become frightened or act with total confusion. Calm down, imagine
1 T' |' E# m  K3 }% Jthat your mind merges inseparably with the master’s wisdom, and remain in that state. This is
: W4 ]7 @3 p9 W& b& hthe essential transference of consciousness for the dying. Even if you were to study with me for a+ D9 R' n3 J5 J1 K) ^4 L/ `( c
hundred years, I would not have any better teachings than these. I hope you will remember2 Q2 s. g, S4 W
them well!”
" w1 H* e/ l8 m% }这个教言真是很珍贵,世间的如意宝也难以比拟。任何人听了这段凝聚着智慧精华的语言
7 b4 W7 H0 ~5 |- C& R,都应该有新的感悟。如果没有,则此人心中可能有“心结石”。
9 m( T: P( D7 u- {The master’s teaching is indeed very precious, surpassing even the wish-granting jewel of the
5 u0 o2 Y) P: _* V; Aworld. Anyone reading these words, the very embodiment of sublime wisdom, cannot but
- U* \5 x4 h' ]9 k3 O5 Qexperience a refreshing insight. If this is not the case, that particular person may be suffering4 y. M) W6 M, s
from a case of “heart stones.”
+ B* q( q9 `2 a8 m壬午年二月十八日晚 
' V- w8 W% Y( `2 K% j2002年3月31日  ' \5 W8 v' @" B, Q
Evening of the 18th of February, Year of RenWu
: Q* [3 m! L! u  Y! {# a, rMarch 31, 2002
- e- E3 u- }( `4 K: e( M$ u) N
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 01:16