金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-18 21:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
净观 | Pure View
很多佛教徒,常常有自己超胜于其他众生之念。尤其是见到那些行为颠倒、见解错乱、烦
. m0 U  @; ~& Z+ k; {  H恼增盛、种姓低劣的众生,就更容易生起此念。
2 g5 |8 k' }8 _% f( r: nIt is not uncommon for many Buddhists to feel a sense of superiority over other beings. Such a
' M9 L9 N2 V' V& J. c2 h) snotion tends to crop up when they see people who engage in unethical conduct, have perverted0 u& A& ~* _: T( S
views or disturbing emotions, or are of a lower social standing.! s$ a' |5 D" a1 s0 C: P
很多独自修行的人,在稍微生起一些觉受,或是根本连觉受也没有,只是像雪猪一样独自$ {  r8 u/ E3 ?# a1 P; \. d
呆了一段时间,就生起强烈的我慢,以为自己已是当代的米拉日巴了。对周围的人不屑一4 W' E) n& y3 c0 N
顾,认为他们都是追求世间八法的愚人,或是修显宗的钝根,唯有自己才是修金刚乘的利! {# `) V6 e7 Y8 ?6 o
根。殊不知,这种想法已让他陷入了罪恶的深渊。
. h2 l: l- {& a: _, a8 Y0 ]- sPeople who practice by themselves easily become quite conceited as soon as they obtain any
" y" Z! j0 F2 i: O! Xsign of accomplishment. Worse, even without signs of accomplishment, they claim themselves as
) S8 P8 w2 _( t7 j) Va contemporary Milarepa just because they have done a little solitary retreat like a hibernating
/ l" O. A7 H9 l- @' }2 a+ Wmarmot. They turn their noses up, thinking others are either fools chasing the eight worldly! m  D' I) x/ ~5 w6 Q. N: \
preoccupations or having a lower acumen suitable only to Sutrayana. They believe they alone5 _% w  V2 w- a7 V' b( K) Y
have the sharp faculties to command the secret Vajrayana. Unbeknownst to them, holding such+ k2 B7 ?, @- w6 Z9 l  l
an attitude has already cast them into the pit of evils.
! Z9 k7 u; Y8 b% `! r6 ]- p5 ~, M诸部经论中都曾宣说过,诸佛菩萨为度化众生,而显现各种形象。《涅槃经》等诸契经中/ m* Q8 E8 i8 F$ n) D  l# e
记载:“佛在地狱以地狱形象利众;在饿鬼界以饿鬼形象度生;在傍生道以人熊、鸽子、
: m& |+ @/ D8 |# G; g蛇、牦牛、龙、大鹏、乌龟等形象行菩萨道;佛在人间以屠夫、杀狗宰鸡者、渔夫、魔法
$ V1 Y6 i0 A7 z师、外道、令人增上贪、嗔、痴之对境,不信因果、不孝父母、不敬长老、嫉妒、吝啬等5 l0 m8 ]+ O' W" m" U, J+ H# k
烦恼深重者等各种形象度化有情。”看到这些,实在令我们这些薄地凡夫难以置信。在《
& y# g- c' a5 V白莲花论》中也记载了很多佛陀在因地时,以这些形象利益众生的事迹。《富楼那请问经
1 M- r( U- o: r: Q( }》也云:我变仆人为人端屎、到尿、扫地、割草。所以,即使见到扫地的,也不可轻慢,- Q) ?5 M; W# s8 Z- [7 b6 C
而应生尊敬之心。5 w, q% R4 d3 T
It has been said in the scriptures that Buddhas and Bodhisattvas manifest in various bodies in! K' F: F  x" X2 V  z2 G
order to benefit beings. The Nirvana Sutra says: “In the hell realm, the Buddha appears as hell
# h* V# a) t( j+ X9 jbeings to benefit beings there; in the preta realm, the Buddha assumes the form of a hungry+ J' g6 y2 Q' m# h% m
ghost to benefit beings; in the animal realm, the Buddha takes the body of a bear, pigeon, snake,
/ ?# t3 m, b3 M/ |2 X5 W2 h" Tyak, naga, guruda, or tortoise, to carry out Bodhisattva deeds. In the human realm, the Buddha) t1 v$ A* v; f
appears as a butcher, slaughterer of dogs and fowl; fisherman; magician; heretic; or as a person* ]0 x  Z0 O: O
to arouse avarice, aversion, or ignorance; or as someone having no faith in the karmic law,
( G, l/ O1 F3 ?; U5 Vundutiful to parents, disrespectful to the elderly, or as one filled with jealousy, stinginess or
( d& T* o* E- fother negative emotions. In all these various forms, the Buddha tames beings accordingly.”4 K6 e. Z9 b1 o4 z6 i, C$ z
These accounts just seem inconceivable for us ordinary beings. In White Lotus there are many6 v, n! h# t5 R5 L
stories describing how the Buddha in his previous lives benefited beings in these various: v9 Z  l2 K/ T& f4 i0 O( {
manifestations. The Sutra Requested by Purna says: “I manifested as servants serving people by0 }2 Y: G0 r/ ~+ l, T
carrying urine, removing feces, sweeping the floors, and cutting the grass.” Therefore, if we see
5 L% h/ a- ^1 [" qsomeone sweeping and cleaning, we should not look down on him or her, but instead we should4 i$ _8 q7 U+ e! ^" p
be respectful.
; u6 D2 b9 u0 J1 f/ |; E4 M《妙法莲华经·常不轻菩萨品》中也写道:“尔时有一菩萨比丘,名常不轻。是比丘凡有
% I) `2 w( E* o, q8 u* @% u所见,皆悉礼拜赞叹,而作是言。我深敬汝等,不敢轻慢。而是比丘,不专读诵经典,但) l# e2 c3 q; |+ S& O
行礼拜。如此经历多年,常被骂詈,不生嗔恚。常作是言,汝当作佛,说是语时,众人或
  w0 o: U- q+ c6 W/ b以杖木瓦石而打掷之。避走远住,犹高声唱言,我不敢轻于汝等,汝等皆当作佛。”% f. p( M) G% _0 e. o- R
In The Lotus Sutra, the “Chapter of Bodhisattva Never Disparaging” describes: “At this time there
6 ^2 z) y! G7 y5 `5 h, @was a Bodhisattva monk named Never Disparaging. This monk, whomever he happened to meet,( c" p( O4 Z2 v$ O6 X2 z
would bow in obeisance to them and speak words of praise, saying, ‘I have profound reverence  _8 A; g, R3 j+ c$ A- V' i! u
for you; I would never dare treat you disparagingly or with arrogance.’ This monk did not devote2 e( \" V, o+ b5 }/ l# [
his time to reading or reciting the scriptures, but simply went about bowing to people. Many
6 E$ m% k3 `" z# U* y1 D* \9 Z% dyears passed in this way, during which this monk was constantly subjected to curses and abuse.
" a1 V8 b$ J9 `He did not give way to anger, however, but each time spoke the same words, ‘You are certain to
' t/ c6 t4 i" ]6 B. u: Lattain Buddhahood.’ When he spoke in this manner, some among the group would take sticks of
3 K4 `! h0 R4 O4 O& b. ?wood or tiles and stones to beat and pelt him. But even as he ran away and took up a stance at a
; [) g2 r5 `- O0 F8 C. h; F1 p. d4 Odistance, he continued to call out in a loud voice, ‘I would never dare disparage you, for you are) n4 [, B) \4 }) R5 E2 F) g$ X
all certain to attain Buddhahood!’”$ h$ D# J0 U; j) \$ v# F
《发起菩萨殊胜志乐经》中也说:“不应见人过,自谓最尊胜,骄恣放逸本,莫轻下劣人& j6 a% j* x! J& s+ S
。”! _  N' }& j7 t, s" ^
In the Sutra of Arousing the Supreme Motivation of the Bodhisattvas, it says:
. |. V/ p# o8 K3 jDo not regard yourself as the grandest and find fault with others.* V. {3 H$ v5 r. W$ U
Arrogance causes one to slack, never look down on inferior beings.
5 R$ R9 ?6 X8 {- Q" w4 b6 G因此,即使我们不能做到见谁都礼拜赞叹,但如果在见到他人造作恶业而无法制止之时,
( D1 n, ?+ j* j+ s+ @应生起也许是佛菩萨化现的念头,继而内观自心,则绝对于己有利无损。
3 E  H% ?4 W; m1 \' \Therefore, we should train ourselves to see whatever persons we happen to meet as worthy of2 S+ f5 t) f/ n' q! g+ V: q
our praise and respect. Before reaching that stage, however, if we witness someone committing8 B+ T& [- ]. o3 s3 U
non-virtues and are powerless to stop them, we should think that person is probably the
1 A+ o' X1 |# A, x: A# ]manifestation of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. We then remain watchful of our own minds.- K4 N1 s7 g# `: _5 P
This way, it can do nothing but good to others and ourselves./ t: |. S. m" c$ l. j; G( f
壬午年二月二十二日 * k$ ]' L+ k) \/ D! J* w" x) T
2002年4月4日, X" c6 s( l3 j8 E+ X8 r4 n
22nd of February, Year of RenWu
3 W: M8 F. {" U" @# E: D9 Z2 _April 4, 2002
" L4 X0 g4 N8 z& a
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 04:28