金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-11 07:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
, b/ Z) D3 ^& e
珍贵 | Real Treasure
古代的很多皇帝,在富贵荣华圆满之后,都会想方设法寻找长生不老的灵丹妙药。结果虽
" D" f! T  a5 f4 O8 }) P然是竹篮打水一场空,然而后人并不会吸取教训,仍然执迷不悟地步其后尘。因为对于世9 ], h( O1 j+ g- F6 C5 g0 |
间人而言,寿命实在是太珍贵了!世间的任何财产都不能与之相提并论。
* _9 E+ e. W9 {: ^2 NMany ancient emperors, after having reached the pinnacle of their power and glory, would2 j, H+ [4 @% l) f
search at any cost for an elixir that could endow them with everlasting life. Their efforts, as we all
+ l% o2 ]( p- _% {come to know, were as futile as drawing water with a bamboo basket. Even so, later generations
" Z! D: E8 T$ \3 L' g- o7 estill refuse to learn the lesson and obstinately follow suit. Because, for worldly beings, life is just
  c/ n: o0 R+ Y8 [4 s. Vtoo precious! Not a single possession in the world can be compared to it.
8 F+ M- A; R' X4 o$ s然而,作为修行人,为了佛法而舍弃生命也应在所不惜。《教王经》云:“我为护身舍财
" x$ ]9 @/ d" b9 ?产,为护生命舍身财,为护正法可舍弃,财产身体与寿命。”
& s2 d' _* v+ ^& xHowever, a spiritual seeker should have no qualms about sacrificing life for the sake of Dharma.. O1 `4 \# Z  G4 X( b
The Adamantine Pinnacle Sutra says: “For my body, I will give up my wealth. For my life, I will! ~% c- O4 j2 J/ C4 m* ^
give up my body. For the Dharma, I will give up all of my wealth, my body, and my life.”
' Q$ r8 U3 J; u6 Z$ c* z1 d/ Y释迦牟尼佛在因地时转世为净梵施主,为了听受一个偈子的佛法,不惜舍弃十二年积累的# ?6 E& }9 O( X2 E5 g" q6 ]
金银财宝。他说:“我于十二年积累了如此之多的财宝,却从没有得到过善说法宝。辛辛
3 i0 Z4 B: h. o! m5 D  h4 a苦苦积聚此等石头有何意义?善说才是真正的财宝,舍弃生命用来交换也值得。”: _9 `/ R. A% b
Buddha Shakyamuni was once reborn as a Brahmin patron. For the sake of receiving a one-verse
" i, Z; h+ m2 D1 B& |Dharma, he readily gave up all the treasures of gold, silver, and other treasures he had amassed  Q0 o. G5 m" L3 t3 U8 ]
over 12 years. He said: “I have spent 12 years to collect these gems, yet never have I had a" H$ d1 l. f- `8 A; `2 e% Q
chance to hear the sublime Dharma. What is the use of my striving to gather these rocks and/ E1 a" y, A- M& m5 Z) o, a
minerals? The real treasure is the Dharma teaching, even if it means trading my life for it, it is) F; L1 P) K$ N
well worth it!”  }4 s$ V& o/ |! ^3 t: N4 s
世尊还曾转世为噶写勒波,在身上挖千孔,点千灯,终于得到那句“积际必尽,高际必堕
* e' [/ R- W. C7 _( T) d4 }- R5 h( U7 ?3 s,聚际必散,生际必死”的教言,至今仍是我们修习无常的经典教证。
: [* c  L1 e' iLord Buddha has also been born as Kashod Legpo, who gouged his own body to light one0 u6 d% a% _3 z& ]0 Z! ^2 N2 n6 O
thousand candles as offerings. Finally, the following teaching was conferred to him:
: k: E* k; g1 L3 a9 K5 J# g5 sWhatever is stored up is impermanent and is bound to run out.
4 B+ X. T( H. J2 W  u, V& w1 SWhatever rises up is impermanent and is bound to fall down." h0 b8 h0 N3 m- X! E
Whatever comes together is impermanent and is bound to come apart.
. F( K2 ?9 {" t- g( UWhatever is born is impermanent and is bound to die.6 b2 _1 u8 i! G( g" b' k. J
To this day, this verse still is the quintessential teaching for the study on impermanence." G+ G, `- ]) U! v2 \; Y! w
不仅佛教徒,中国著名的孔子也曰:“朝闻道,夕死可矣。”为了令自他解脱于轮回的精: O/ M  T; J+ w5 ]$ @9 \7 p
妙佛法,舍弃生命又何足惜!+ j0 ?+ t' B( s3 ]  x( c" m1 e: }) Z
The Chinese sage Confucius also states in the same vein: “One can die without remorse in the% q4 d) p! S: c1 r1 Y
evening, provided one has heard the teachings on Truth during the day.” Therefore, for the sake; S( N9 T0 D3 z
of Dharma that liberates the self and others, what regret is there to sacrifice one’s life!
2 U0 {8 j1 o: }6 [4 P壬午年二月二十八日 
' j$ q( ?5 U) |5 N2002年4月10日  % P) a# A* S! Q- W% I
28th of February, Year of RenWu
$ p3 W' K5 _) y0 p  h+ PApril 10, 2002
* c1 F+ Q2 U4 X
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-23 07:34