金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-12 20:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最妙 | Best Strategy
人生天地之间,若白驹过隙。若不好好把握,空耗暇满,实在可惜。时刻珍惜前辈大德留
& H( _& ^9 f& k$ @2 N4 b下的珍贵遗产,将之融入心相续,检点自己的行为,增上自己的见解,始为佛子之正道。+ s" ]4 d8 U' e
Living between Heaven and Earth, the time we have as humans flashes by as swiftly as “a white
" d4 R7 C  k' rsteed flits past a crack.” It would be a shame to waste our human life with its freedoms and
( r% T2 g6 J+ }2 L9 _endowments and to squander away our opportunities. As Buddha’s heirs, we must walk on the
% d# `/ p6 Z/ ^Dharma path unerringly, that is, to cherish the rich legacies of lineage masters and suffuse our
3 ]3 I1 l- t9 D2 \& I- e+ n" k# t% Lminds with them, to be careful about our conduct and establish right views.8 n$ [, f4 Y) Z: u8 Y& a
无著菩萨谆谆教诲弟子:“使心调柔与法相融是最好的积资;忆念死亡不定是最好的智慧
8 C* D/ A3 k# T6 `;断恶行善是最好的才智;顶戴众生是最好的地位;知足少欲是最好的富裕;心无贪执是! L. `& D" l9 ~: f- l$ I
最好的快乐。”. C9 o9 w) H) }
The Venerable Thogme Zangpo taught his disciples earnestly:( N/ x9 f# `1 F% `1 G( |1 ^2 ~
The best way to accumulate merit is to tame the mind until it becomes one with the Dharma.
2 s0 B* ^0 A' p& ^. \! SThe highest wisdom is to be aware of the uncertainty of the time of death. The sharpest wit is to) ]" o: M9 p2 g, W+ h1 V5 O
know how to eliminate non-virtues and adopt virtues. The best rank is to have sentient beings* i# o6 K  z4 e4 f; B1 f% z
honored above our heads. The superb wealth is to be content with few desires. The greatest' Z. b+ p  G" ?% V
happiness is to be free from covetousness.
* F4 n& y9 i3 c$ p. o9 _臧巴加惹也告诫后人:“舍弃今生必须具备十一种誓言:不随顺他人而独处;背井离乡、. ?% P+ \! r5 r# |
抛舍故土;厌弃一切妙欲;恒处卑位;不护他人情面;恒时纠察以行对治;不在意他人说
  H* F# g5 E$ j三道四,而认为一切理当如此;即使珍爱之物被风吹散,也不生丝毫痛苦;犹如乞丐死亡
$ s% w- S6 l3 J4 h& f+ h: x. W一般舍弃今生的苦痛;猛厉不断地念叨‘一切都不需要!’;自己掌握自己的牵鼻绳。如' G# ^$ A: x' O5 k* L4 \$ n- ~
此这样,美妙的修行功德就会如云般聚集。”
# G' A1 H0 v7 |$ [& _5 H( \Zhanpa Gaylol also admonished future generations:
0 l! u: [. l- `1 K0 G0 [To truly renounce this life one should uphold these eleven vows: to live alone in seclusion- C4 \/ c- P6 ~( {/ V( ]( L
without conforming to others; to give up home and set forth to a place away from one’s native
; D* s. o: m/ l7 D* e3 ~$ Y5 Bland; to relinquish all sensual pleasures; to assume a humble position always; to spare not! m. }8 R0 u: }
others’ feelings; to be vigilant and apply antidotes constantly; to be unaffected by others’: y+ T% V7 o- i; V
irresponsible remarks, or to think they have some points; to feel no pain at all even having lost4 ~% r0 _+ y: U' W. x
one’s most cherished possession; to let go of the suffering of this life as when a beggar dies, to
- b2 g1 x7 Y9 R4 }8 M" Oalways repeat the following ardently: ‘None of these is necessary!’; and to steer one’s own' X+ h% q7 o  X# h
course of life. If these vows are kept, one will gather excellent spiritual qualities as immense as
0 {1 E) T* P( |# [" T$ xcloudbanks.) Y0 t/ D3 w+ @) `& N
我们应将这11个准则牢记于心。否则,即使再有智慧,也成为佛教油子之因。6 U) C7 r& ~" h1 w3 r& s0 S
Let us keep these eleven points firmly in our minds. Otherwise, whatever amount of knowledge
5 C8 r# m+ ]! \" gwe have will only render us impervious to the Dharma.0 x2 i$ |, I" _' ~9 B+ s- |
壬午年二月二十九日 ) O/ ^6 R6 `. Q7 v) F& X3 z
2002年4月11日
; r9 w0 F6 D0 I; n# `' i4 E5 s4 x; [  C29th of February, Year of RenWu9 o; S+ u, x" c* U; Y
April 11, 20025 y) v$ Z4 x2 e1 K# g% G; j
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 10:10