388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-23 18:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
杂感 | Some Reflections
为了配合治疗,也为了更安静地翻译,我到厦门居住已经110多天了。
: a& G- D9 |! N' Q- z) F8 @) H; i( h! \To receive proper treatment for my ailment and also to find a quiet place for my translation
: r5 O* t# w& w! Y! V, u$ n0 Jwork, I have been living in Xiamen for more than 110 days.8 k7 ^, M4 V5 T7 Q+ G  W
一直都很悠闲自在,没有大量的公务要处理,也没有成群的信众要接待。直到几天前,忽
- O- ?6 b1 A, w' F: m# P然在街上被人认出,又不得不恢复堪布的头衔。
+ E/ x1 \& I1 j  s! JIt has been an easy and tranquil life for me—no massive office work to manage, nor packs of  B* C, F' O, {/ T2 g
Buddhists to receive. It was not until a few days ago that I had to resume the title of Khenpo,
( j; M' a3 Q8 f9 |5 vwhen someone spotted me down the street.
6 z; q# J2 D  S今天有人邀请前往南普陀素餐馆吃午饭。很久无人问津,也许是耐不住寂寞吧,非常爽快3 f0 N  m4 S3 j0 Y
地就答应了。路上看见很多即将被宰杀的蛇、飞禽,也买下一起带上,算是不枉此行。$ \9 {) B: U) Y$ a; ~3 Q5 q
An invitation was extended to me for lunch today at the Nanputuo Vegetarian Restaurant. I
  g3 E8 ~' V- N* [$ @accepted it readily, as I haven’t had any visitors for a while and perhaps was feeling kind of$ }2 v7 B0 I' \: u. a
lonely. On my way I saw caged snakes and birds that I bought and brought along. Having the
/ o* o& i& \& ^- J0 g$ z# wopportunity to save these once-doomed creatures, I felt it was worth the trip.
9 N6 T0 r' a' `  H8 ?$ }. R将蛇与飞禽放之山林后,便赶往南普陀素餐馆。餐馆里环境幽雅,令人身心舒畅。这里听
6 Y7 c" g5 W$ Z, b) x( S不到众生被宰杀的凄厉惨叫;闻不到血肉混合的血腥气息;看不到如母有情的无言挣扎
+ y1 [5 `' O4 d……厨师和服务员脸上都洋溢着真诚的笑容;五颜六色的菜品引诱着人们的食欲;就餐的
1 ^; }6 j- T3 x; W人们也没有因贪食血肉而呈现的狰狞面孔,表情平和,神态轻松。整个餐厅弥漫着一种祥' e1 i! N1 \# D# u; J( {# f
和的气息。5 G* G; ]# i: I& h  N6 G& t: Y6 y0 W
After releasing the snakes and birds in the woods on the mountainside, I went to the Nanputuo
6 P6 S7 U4 H! j5 S7 M. I9 AVegetarian Restaurant. It had an elegant and serene decor, making one relaxed both physically) j3 F( v8 z2 ~. Q% ?6 V+ F6 W
and mentally. There were no heart-rending shrills from creatures being slaughtered to hear, no
0 p/ {8 G0 t# p& }$ l  x/ v5 E; jpungent odor from blood and carcasses to smell, no silent struggles of motherly beings to
; t6 W6 K% j0 U( i7 z( kwitness…. The chefs and attendants were all beaming with warm, sincere smiles; dishes% w5 d, \+ v" d" c1 Q% W# I$ k. o  r
embellished with color and flavor whetted our appetite. The faces sitting around the table were
% {$ r6 F" n# F; i2 q' sdevoid of the ferocious countenance of meat eaters; instead, they all looked peaceful and
. @& \8 ]6 X6 O0 g6 ?' a# ieasygoing. The whole restaurant was suffused with an air of auspiciousness and harmony.& I8 U+ [' d# V4 c
有一厦门大学的教授同桌共餐,他感慨道:“以《大圆满前行引导文》为指导,打好修行
. \0 H* U, A7 [+ X基础特别重要。华智仁波切在上师前都听过25遍,更何况我们?现在我看了5、6遍,对于
( z8 Y, d: U& F$ f3 a消除烦恼,对治日常生活的矛盾十分有力。以前总是想到处求灌顶、求大法,分别念十分
$ u6 @  H! g0 `/ R/ ]+ _厚重,找不到修行次第。现在才知道,没有比这个更高深的大法了,依此次第修行,一定
( w" p- q( V6 y, x# H' s会得成就……”# q) y& {6 a7 w4 c9 g. s2 u$ n5 }
Sitting with us was a professor from Xiamen University. He said thoughtfully: “It is most
  Y! r# P* s+ l( f" b, {% N) E  ximportant that we use The Words of My Perfect Teacher as a guide to build a strong foundation
  B, K( V0 J: U  y' g. vof spiritual practice. Considering that the great masters like Patrul Rinpoche even learned oral
: }4 K% m* b# ]; S+ J; qteachings on it for 25 times from his master, what needs to be said about us ordinary people? I4 U# b7 d: x! C2 r
have read it five or six times by now. It has helped me tremendously in subduing my negative
8 F* m* Q. ?, Temotions and in dealing with difficult situations of daily life. In the past, I have always sought9 A# @5 H4 u0 Z9 V7 F; }4 c5 T" d
empowerment or so-called profound practices; I was steeped deeply in conceptual thinking and
+ V5 v0 X! O! L- b3 k3 Tunaware of the graduated path of practice. It dawns on me only now that there are no other% h- Y) h  R: B0 g. I$ a* o4 z) L. e, l
higher teachings than this. If one faithfully follows its steps, achievement will come for certain….”
7 A. `* u% \  ]; r2 d+ [听了他的话,心里十分高兴。并不是因为他对我的一再赞叹,而是因为没有去过学院的汉
. D' g, @2 C! @# s' v! K$ P/ R地众生也能因《大圆满前行引导文》而得益。而且能有很高的见解,十分难得。在藏地寺
3 e0 A  s. I+ h. x0 Z/ A) |院,常常以《大圆满前行引导文》作为每年必讲之课程,对此非常重视。如此传统能深入5 @0 \) d, A2 b- W; v3 {; E1 r
汉地,实在可喜可贺。
6 J: \7 I% k4 r3 f$ i3 e- mHearing what he had to say, I felt rather delighted. My joy did not come from his profuse praise0 f2 l8 a- {" q8 [( s
to me, but rather, from the fact that a Han Chinese was keen about The Words of My Perfect
4 e- P. N6 f# z- T9 a1 ETeacher, even though he had not been to Larung Gar personally. It was even unusual that he had
. G1 ~0 O3 r! H4 Dquite an astute and profound insight. In Tibetan monasteries, The Words of My Perfect Teacher
) T& B4 U2 K9 X2 l5 a% G' O" l: [is a required course in the annual curriculum with very high priority. Such a tradition is now being" b; H4 G5 t% g; \, w9 j6 b8 Y$ x
adopted into Han China; it’s something worth rejoicing and to be happy about.
9 h& v, _3 m/ r8 k看来,这个居士不仅具有世间学问,而且具有出世间之大智慧。) j9 L" N$ e$ w2 d- ]! \
As it seems, this lay practitioner not only is learned in worldly knowledge, but also possesses' q2 A  m6 I3 A+ U
great spiritual wisdom.
* o8 q- U2 h! S4 [: U5 C: h6 S壬午年三月初二  
! u, m2 h$ a$ F2002年4月14日
& I2 L9 O) \/ m( z2nd of March, Year of RenWu( Q* U  F, q$ s
April 14, 20021 v/ S5 Z) v8 t3 X6 w" p
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 05:01