金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-12-7 22:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
4 Y* `, A* }' ?1 l* m
忠告 | Sincere Counsel
如果有些修行人,在寂静山林中修行,我们应尽量提供方便、帮助和安慰,使之千万不要
' W# F* s4 U  P* O$ {% y) h离开。这样不仅功德很大,而且很有必要。供养修胜义善法之人的功德,一般的凡夫难以2 k! Z" N9 p2 [( i) H
衡量。但若制造违缘,后果也不堪设想。' i0 O6 G+ g0 _* O7 J, W/ Y
If we happen to know someone is doing spiritual practices in deep mountain woods, we should
$ t$ i; D' x2 a- ]1 `5 ztry our best to offer provisions, help, and encouragement, such that the practitioner doesn’t ever
+ l+ g# [& m! g2 Athink to cut short the retreat. This kind of support is not only in great need but also most
" _% H- ~0 W; B2 k% Bmeritorious. The virtue of offering to practitioners is unfathomable to ordinary minds. On the: S' R1 D7 F2 d# P
other hand, the consequences of creating obstacles to them are equally unimaginable.
% W+ F& p8 P; P; G1 A3 W* u# l, G" \很久以前,在一座山里住着一只山兔和一位修行人。一次,很久没下雨了,修行人为之所9 c2 M; E6 U9 b  P
困,不得不准备离开,到城市去。山兔得知后,再三劝阻,却不能打动他。最后不得不跳  T/ \  \( [- g, U2 {1 @3 t2 r! V
入火坑,为其讲诉静处的功德、城市的过患。终令修行人为之感动而留了下来,并最终获
3 l7 ~, @) p6 }6 {4 B. O$ P得成就。
1 `7 O/ n9 O4 k) R3 u7 M- yOnce there were a mountain hare and a practitioner in the high mountains. At one time a
: j- M" V0 f9 |$ z1 @6 w; Idrought befell the area for a long period; parched, the practitioner was forced to prepare to
  k4 N! P- y6 f2 @. C* ileave his retreat and head for the village. Learning this, the mountain hare tried very hard to stop
  F9 g. Q) {/ `" c. L/ hthe practitioner, but to no avail whatsoever. In the end, the hare resorted to jumping into a/ Q3 |) u7 L  M2 W5 \9 M8 ]; }
flaming pit, declaring to him the advantages of a place of solitude versus the drawbacks of the# e* w3 U6 M# D  h, w$ C- ~7 Y
village. The practitioner was so moved by the hare that he decided to stay put. Eventually, he, ]% j' X# W, x1 z+ F
attained accomplishment.- x6 M$ f0 R6 V9 u
世间的人们却往往不如一只山兔,真是令人惭愧。所以,即使我们不能为那些修行人提供
" ^6 ^3 W# r, o6 y  }  g顺缘,但也千万不要制造障碍。# d0 ?' q" R+ T: D! w) l
Compared with this mountain hare, ordinary people are usually nowhere close. Isn’t it5 t9 T$ L1 `% ^3 X, F% ?! S
embarrassing! Even if we are unable to offer the necessary provisions for practitioners, we" y' L8 k+ L, a5 a
should, by all means, not create any obstacles.
% r- P$ b4 J- Y7 s作为修行人也应明白,只要真心修行,再大的困难也能克服。博朵瓦曾说:
3 A* j, p2 m. O) q% `# U' nAs for practitioners, it should be understood that by dint of concerted effort, difficulties could be- P+ V% v/ w1 z- u1 |
overcome, no matter how great they may prove to be. Geshe Potowa has taught:
2 ~' R# i- P0 I3 }“即使纷纷扬扬下了九天九夜的大雪,云雀也能寻觅到栖身之地。同样,即使整个国土动
- p# O! M  ]1 Z. Q- `2 I荡不安,正法衰落隐没,如果孜孜不倦地策励修习,也必能找到隐藏容身并促进修行之胜1 r& e5 f) X8 u7 c% M) V
地。”
) C0 A' Y8 t* z; T2 VAfter a nine-day snow blizzard, the skylarks can still find a place to hide for safety. Likewise, even3 k  }, M' K( S
when the whole country is in turmoil and the Dharma is degenerating, by tenacious study and
* N- }7 H) I2 j9 dstriving, one is bound to find a niche conducive to spiritual practice.
6 V+ Q( S* i. C0 }! p- b违缘往往是成就的先兆,不要埋怨外境,应向内观。
- Y9 x. J* p, w( c* |. OObstacles usually are the presages of accomplishment. Do not blame outward circumstances;2 v) f( d) d; Z7 F8 Z8 e. w* ~# c- K( [
reflect inward instead.
! ?2 D" e1 O& @% b# j: B) F- g; V壬午年三月初五  
/ k! H/ Z% `. x+ G2002年4月17日  n( y* o* g& h# O6 d/ \
5th of March, Year of RenWu/ e8 Q2 G, t$ U; r' o
April 17, 20029 w6 j9 R- S1 e2 n8 ]  }  y4 V6 o
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 05:40